Monday, November 18, 2013

This blog is coming to an end.

I have put this off because it is a little bit sad to me.

because I have been posting here for years. and by years I mean... years.

but it is time.

I am not longer chelsgentry@blogspot.com

my last name is Chelsea Garter now and I think that that means that most things have changed.

and so should this blog.

So, I am inviting you to follow me in my writing journey, and to my new little writing corner. Because I love to write, because I believe that God has given this desire and this life to write about. Because I want to share the gospel with you. Because I love you and I feel loved and fed when you read and question and talk to me through my blogs. Because I feel like it is a space to share my heart. because Im so thankful that I still have the freedom to speak brazen and bold about what I believe and what I think.

because tumblr allows people to ask questions anonymously, and I've had a heart for awhile to have a space where people// teens// kids can ask and where I can answer to the best of my ability. Because I know someone who asked once and now walks so close to the Lord

because if even one person is changed by a blog all of my writing is worth it.

Cant wait for you to join me.

Click the link below, and if you want, add me to your blog lists of reads.

chelsmichal.tumblr.com


No comments: