Saturday, March 01, 2008

the devil

does he weep

when I tie light to you?

(because that is the way of prayer, I'm learning)

-this week I want to make a vow for God
I will ask for his spirit everyday and his spirit with pour into my mouth and come out my pores and overflow from within
I want more of you God
I want more of you
my heart does not look enough like you and even if I spent all day in your dwelling place I wouldn't be nearly close so God forgive me for not taking your courts with me everywhere I go

-this week I am learning the power of prayer
God really has his ear on my drum, my voice He is really walking the places that I ask Him too and He wants to put me in the cradle of his elbow but I just keep walking without his support
I want more of you God
I want more of you
my heart does not look enough like you and even if I spent all day in your dwelling place I 
wouldn't be nearly close enough so God forgive me for not taking your courts with me everywhere I go

-I want to learn to fight for souls to spend so much time in a room with you that when I leave it is buzzing with your spirit

-I am asking for a holy passion that can separate my skin from my spirit so that every move I make with my hands, every breath I breathe looks more identical to you everyday.

no more games.


No comments: